Pulsed Magnetic Therapy
Research in Europe over the past 40 years has proven Neurological, Physiological and Psychological benefits with the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy. Additionally, it has repeatedly shown better tissue repair in far less time, with no adverse reactions.
- Helps to support healing of damaged and inflamed tissues
- Helps to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Increases circulation and cellular levels of oxygen
- Aids in supporting general muscular and nervous system health and function
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing processes
Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy re-energizes damaged cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that restore it to it’s normal healthy state. Because of this, cellular metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Ultimately, the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger and vital organs such as the liver, kidneys and colon are able to rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a way to introduce you to this amazing healing modality and to determine if PEMF therapy might be helpful and appropriate for you, your initial PEMF treatment is COMPLIMENTARY.
Common Conditions Treated with PEMF Therapy
- Neck, middle, and lower back pain & injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand pain & injuries
- Hip, knee, ankle, foot, pain and injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Tendon, muscle, and joint problems
- Nerve pain, neuralgias
- Wound healing
- Acute & Chronic conditions
Please contact our office with any further questions regarding PEMF treatment.
* Note: These statements have not been approved by the FDA.
Further Information: Pulse4Life.com